We're excited for you to join us for a day of virtual, engaging, and cultural health literacy sessions specific to Arizona communities.
Conference convenes community health professionals to discuss public health in Arizona. The conference supports those who serve the community with patients, agencies and public health to understand the current health literacy activities, resources, and policies in Arizona. It is also a venue to connect with partners who are working in the field of health literacy and health equity.
We aim to include:
- Public health professionals
- Healthcare program developers
- Healthcare communication specialists
- Healthcare professionals and paraprofessionals
- Non-profits specializing in healthy living
- Providers, hospitals, and medical professionals
- Community Health Workers and care managers
Please join us for this special 1-day event that you won't want to miss with extended learning, resource sharing, networking, and more!