We are offering up to 5.5 Continuing Education (CE) Credits!
CEs are available in the following categories:
- CHES/MCHES (Category 1 Continuing Education Contact Hours) from NCHEC, Provider #101864
- California Nurses CEs from The California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP# 11933
- CPH Recertification Credits from National Board of Public Health Examiners'
Please note, the amount of credits you receive depends on the sessions you view and the type of credit you are seeking. If you are seeking credits for another accrediting organization we can send you a Certificate of Attendance and you may submit this certificate to your own credentialing board (dietitians, nursing, pharmacy, etc.) to see if you can obtain transferable CEUs from your board.
To Receive Continuing Education
At the conclusion of the conference you will need to complete the Overall Conference Evaluation and CEU Request Form. You must self-attest to the sessions you attended and submit a completed evaluation form in order to receive credits. You will then receive your certificate via email within 2 weeks. Once you have your certificate, see the instructions below from your accreditation provider for what to do next:
California Board of Registered Nursing- Keep the certificate for 4 years, in case you are audited by the California Board of Registered Nurses.
Certified Public Health Professionals- You must self-report your time on the CPH Recertification and Reporting System portal.
Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES/MCHES)- Credits are reported to NCHEC quarterly; therefore, credits from this conference will be reported Oct. 15, 2021.
Certified Health Education Specialists- CHES/MCHES Sponsored by (Institute for Healthcare Advancement), a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc, this activity is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES) to receive up to 0 total Category I continuing education contact hours. Maximum advanced-level continuing education contact hours available are 5.5. Continuing Competency credits available are 0. Provider ID#: 101864
California Nursing: Institute for Healthcare Advancement is a provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP# 11933, for up to 5.5 contact hours.
Gain a greater understanding of boarder health and the practices to improve health care.
- Identify ways in which the pandemic brought new practices to health care.
- Prepare for the health care of the future with the use of outreach practices, technology, new health care roles, procedures and practices to reach all Arizonans regardless of their culture, socio-economic status, and where they live.
- Discuss social isolation and its impact on mental/physical well-being and strategies, resources and tools to help build resilience.
All speakers, moderators, and planners have no actual or potential conflict of interest in relation to this program/presentation.
If you have any questions regarding continuing education credits, please reach out to Eskarlethe Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org.